Texas Trade Secret Litigation
by: Trey Cox, Chris Patton
ISBN (print): 978-1-62881-355-5
ISBN (eBook): 978-1-62881-356-2
Print + eBook: $235
Because modern technology now permits easy access to confidential information from virtually any location, and because of the increasingly fluid employment market, trade secret claims are fast becoming a central concern for business litigators in Texas.
Trey Cox and Chris Patton, veteran litigators with Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP, a litigation boutique in Dallas, bring clarity to evolving legal standards for these types of claims, and the procedural issues that commonly arise in the context of state and federal trade secret claims.
For General Counsel, Business Litigators, Intellectual Property Attorneys, Employment Attorneys, Those Defending a Claim.
Texas Trade Secret Litigation covers:
- What a Trade Secret is and Who Owns It?
- Planning and Initiating a Trade Secret Lawsuit
- Discovery in a Trade Secret Lawsuit
- Responding to the Trade Secret Lawsuit
- Expert Witnesses In Trade Secret Cases
- Trying a Trade Secrets Case
- Monetary and Equitable Relief; Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016
Texas Trade Secret Litigation includes:
- Sample Documents and Forms on CD
- Table of Cases
- Table of Statutes
- Appendices with full text: Texas Uniform Trade Secrets Act (enacted in 2013) Uniform Trade Secrets Act, and federal Defend Trade Secrets Act (enacted in 2016).
Take 15% off using promo code 510467. Promotion valid through December 31, 2017.