Flexibility. Accessibility. Capability.
Law Journal Press proudly presents our high-quality legal reference content from expert author practitioners in the form of online libraries. Not only do we offer online libraries covering key practice areas, but we also offer state-specific libraries (CA, CT, FL, GA, NJ, NY, PA, and TX) across practice areas to further meet your specific needs.
The Benefits of Online Libraries:
- Build your customized online suite, specific to your needs
- Navigate directly to the chapter of your choice
- Enjoy quick-click access to related cases, statutes, and expert analysis for deeper research with no additional document or search charges
- Search within indices, individual book text, or across all books in your library
- Organize your research by highlighting and exporting text; creating folders; saving searches, and adding both bookmarks and annotations
- Updates are automatically added at no additional charges
- Cut your costs with preferential pricing
The Law Journal Press Practice Area Libraries Include:
- Corporate & Securities
- Business Crimes/Attorney Discipline
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Regional Libraries
Start Building Your Very Own Library TODAY – Request a RISK-FREE Trial:
Call 877-807-8076 or email email@example.com
Highly customized, cross-library options are also available.